ALL APPLICANTS FOR MEMBERSHIP MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMIT A MEMBERSHIP FORM AND PLACE AN ORDER IN OUR SHOP
Joining is simple:-
We have an online system that you must use even if you don’t want to pay online. The old method of paper form is no longer available.
All memberships run from the 1st January to the 31st December.
For people joining in October November or December, your membership will cost £19 per person and last until the end of December (this offer is not available to people who have been members before). This offer can be withdrawn at any time by the club committee.
- Everyone that runs on club runs (newcomers are encouraged to attend for a couple of weeks before joining)
- Enters races using Stafford Harriers need to be a member.
- Renewal is due every January (no matter when you first join us).
Are you joining us from another club?
If you are already a member of another running club or started to join another running club then England Athletics requires you to complete the following procedure before we can register you as a Stafford Harrier. Click here for the form. If you have any difficulties please contact the Membership Secretary at email@example.com
Steps to join.
Step 1: Fill in a Membership Form.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMIT A MEMBERSHIP FORM
Step 2: Payment – Place an order via our shop
ALL APPLICANTS MUST PLACE AN ORDER AND MAKE PAYMENT
On checkout, you can select your preferred payment method (cash, cheque, or credit card).
The membership fees are the same for all methods of payment.
Credit card payments are easier and quicker for us to process.
Please ensure you fill in the member’s name so that we can match payments to members.
What happens next:
Our membership secretary will process the member’s details and check payment has cleared. If you have chosen EA membership we will register you with England Athletics. Due to the numbers joining us this may take a couple of weeks.
- A membership card from the club will be sent to the given address.
- Members that have chosen individual EA membership will be registered and they will get a card directly from EA (this can take a month or two to arrive).
- New members will be announced at the monthly committee meeting.