Route is 9.94 km (6.18 Miles)
- take the front entrance onto Riverway turn left and cross diagonally at the lights, take the road past KFC turn right at the first roundabout into Ranshaw Drive, right at the second roundabout and down the footpath into Salt Avenue, left right into Talbot Road, left on Wolverhampton Rd, muster at the pedestrian cross before Rowley Bank.
- turn right towards town and left into Crescent Rd, hang left into Lawn Rd, and turn left into Rowley Park, follow the path to the main building, continue up the road to the vehicle entrance to Rowley Stadium, keep right on Averill Rd, and right on West Way, muster at the end of West Way (Newport Rd)
- turn left up the Newport Rd, at the entrance to the Castle car park CROSS WITH CARE, take the Castle road up to the trees and turn right just after the wooden gate, leave the trees at the sharp left turn and cross the open field towards the golf course, take the footpath in the trees to Castlefields estate. Keep right at the open space, cross the estate road, take the small footpath to the pedestrian crossing, turn left along Martin Drive, and muster at the roundabout.
- Go around the roundabout (to avoid the traffic) so you are on the left-hand side of Unicorn Way, at the next roundabout cross Doxey Road WITH CARE, and take the straight on (over the railway) along Doxey Rd towards town, cross at the pedestrian cross at the end of Isabel Trail, turn left and follow the old road to the river, turn right onto the footpath by the River, follow this and muster at the park entrance on Mill Bank
- continue down Mill Bank right into Bridge St take the footpath past the Borough Offices, until Fairway, turn right and right into the football club entrance, and back to the club.