Route is 9.65km (6.00 miles)
- Out the football club entrance, right on Fairway, right at the roundabout and left into Queensville, left on Lichfield Rd and muster at the lights before the Medows roundabout
- cross at the lights turn into Silkmore Lane and muster at the 2nd roundabout
- cross Silkmore Lane (with care, easier on the far side), turn left into Rickerscote Rd, turn left after the shops into St Peter’s Gardens after the square turn left and follow the round out of the estate, EXTREME CARE REQUIRED when turning right onto School Lane – this is a busy rat run – keep single file and cross onto the left as the house run out, use the pedestrian crossing for the railway bridge, turn left into Gravel Lane follow this to the main road, turn right and muster at the pedestrian crossing at the top of the hill.
- cross and turn left and right into Burton Bank Lane, straight into John Amery Drive, near the Wolverhampton Rd, join the footpath and muster at the West Way traffic lights
- keep on the left-hand side follow the Wolverhampton Rd, through the Green down the alleyway to the old cinema muster at the traffic lights
- cross and turn up Bridge St, turn right after the river onto the footpath past the Borough building, Riverside shopping complex, Asda and muster at the river bridge for Riverway
- Up the stairs and cross Riverway (with care), turn right and back to the clubhouse